Integrate Your Multiple Callings
Coaching for multipotentialites
I help driven and creative people like you with multiple interests who have struggled to nail down a career integrate their callings and find a fulfilling way forward. There's a word for people like you: you are a multipotentialite, and I'm one, too!
Together we will engage in a focused conversation on the topic of your choice to shed light on your vocations through tapping into a place of deep inner calm and creativity inside you that speaks in the rich language of poetry and metaphor, test assumptions, and co-create experiments that step-by-step guide you toward what you want. I will gently push you out of your comfort zone, but I'll do it from a place of non-judgement, frequently using nature as a source of inspiration, poetic metaphor, and grounding.
We are likely a good fit for each other if one or more on the list below sounds like you!
- You are deeply inspired by nature.
- You enjoy poetry, playfulness, and creativity.
- You love to bring seemingly disparate ideas together.
- You are simultaneously driven and very thoughtful.
- You are in transition.
- You are turned off by busyness as a status symbol.
Here's how it works: I offer a complimentary 30-45 minute informational interview for every prospective client by phone. I will give you a taste of what it is like to be coached, and you can ask me any questions you have.
If we decide we are a fit for one another, I offer a variety of packages. If you are low-income, please ask me about my pay from the heart pricing.
Prior to our first meeting I will send you an agreement for you to sign along with powerful questions. I will ask that you return the agreement and pay before we begin. Repeat clients may purchase more than one package, and will not be required to repeat the foundation session.
Three-month series: $805
- One foundation session and eight coaching sessions over three months
- Designed to support you in creating clarity about the change you seek, testing assumptions, and learning tools to integrate and sustain the work we have done together.
Two-month series: $550
- One foundation session and five coaching sessions over two months.
- Designed to support you in creating clarity about the change you seek and testing self-limiting assumptions.
One-month series: $280
- One foundation session and two coaching sessions over one month
- Designed to support you in creating clarity about the change you seek.
The cost of an individual session is $100. If this is your first session with me, it requires self-reflective writing prior to meeting.
COACHING, PSYCHOTHERAPY, AND CONSULTING: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?
Typically the difference between a coach and a therapist is that coaches focus on moving forward toward a desired change, and psychotherapists focus on healing the wounds of the past, with both practices utilizing knowledge of human behavior, motivation, behavioral change, and interactive counseling techniques. People who seek coaching are generally in good health and want to accelerate their personal growth, gain clarity, and deepen their relationship with their inner guidance. In contrast, psychotherapy is a health care service people seek out to restore their emotional selves back to health, and frequently reimbursable by insurance. Consultants are experts in a particular field who you hire to help you solve specific problems. A coach will never presume to be an expert on your life.
Coaches are not subject to government oversight. As a commitment to my clients and my integrity I adhere to the International Coaching Federation's Code of Ethics.