Whole Life Coaching
Embody your Your vision and values
I help high-achievers like you manage their stress and embody their vision and values. Results may include a new job or business idea, more flexibility in your work, more time for your family, an expanded sense of possibilities, more time to smell the roses – the possibilities are boundless.
Together we will engage in a focused conversation on the topic of your choice to shed light on your guiding purpose, test assumptions, and co-create experiments that guide you toward the positive change you seek. I will gently push you out of your comfort zone, but I'll do it from a place of non-judgement, frequently using nature as a source of inspiration, metaphor, and grounding.
We are likely a good fit for each other if one or more on the list below sounds like you!
- You want to be an active participant in life and take ownership of your work and life choices.
- You are contemplating or in the midst of a transition.
- You are turned off by our culture of busyness as a status symbol.
- You want to become a leader who pushes back on our culture of busyness.
- You are an entrepreneur or policymaker who wants to create sustainable models that support work and life.
- You are inspired by nature.
Here's how it works: I offer a complimentary 30-45 minute informational interview for every prospective client by phone. I will give you a taste of what it is like to be coached, and you can ask me any questions you have.
If we decide we are a fit for one another, I offer a variety of packages. If you are low-income or work in nonprofits, education, or activism, ask me about the sliding scale.
Prior to our first meeting I will send you an agreement for you to sign along with powerful questions. I will ask that you return the agreement and pay before we begin. Repeat clients may purchase more than one package, and will not be required to repeat the foundation session.
Three month coaching series: $805
- One foundation session and eight coaching sessions over three months
- Designed to support you in creating clarity about the change you seek, testing assumptions, and learning tools to integrate and sustain the work we have done together.
Two month coaching series: $550
- One foundation session and five coaching sessions over two months.
- Designed to support you in creating clarity about the change you seek and testing self-limiting assumptions.
One-month coaching series: $280
- One foundation session and two coaching sessions over one month
- Designed to support you in creating clarity about the change you seek.
The cost of an individual coaching session is $100. If this is your first session with me, it require self-reflective writing prior to meeting.
COACHING, PSYCHOTHERAPY, AND CONSULTING: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?
Typically the difference between a coach and a therapist is that coaches focus on moving forward toward a desired change, and psychotherapists focus on healing the wounds of the past, with both practices utilizing knowledge of human behavior, motivation, behavioral change, and interactive counseling techniques. People who seek coaching are generally in good health and want to accelerate their personal growth, gain clarity, and deepen their relationship with their inner guidance. In contrast, psychotherapy is a health care service people seek out to restore their emotional selves back to health, and frequently reimbursable by insurance. Consultants are experts in a particular field who you hire to help you solve specific problems. A coach will never presume to be an expert on your life.
Coaches are not subject to government oversight. As a commitment to my clients and my integrity I adhere to the International Coaching Federation's Code of Ethics.